Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Local man finishes GTA 4! The public demands to know more!



We have 8 questions with local hero Stu Horvath on his most recent accomplishment finishing the story mode of Grand Theft Auto 4.

Japanese Dude-Girl: How long did it take?

Stu Horvath: Just shy of 40 hours.

JDG: Did you get 100%?

SH: My game ended at 68%. Since nothing else is coming out till September, getting 100% is definitely in the cards.

JDG: What times of the day did you play?

SH:Most of the GTA experience took place between the hours of 12am and 5am. It was finished at about 10pm on a Sunday evening though.

JDG: Was there support from your friends and family?

SH: I don't see my friends and family much anymore.

JDG: Do you feel as though you will be playing this again in story mode?

SH: Probably not. It was a good game, don't get me wrong. But too many of the story missions are a huge pain in the ass. And honestly, my end game was such a kick in the balls, I shudder to think what the other ending is like.

JDG: Having finished the game, do you feel as though you have any insight on the (as of now) exclusive to Xbox content that is going to be released in August?

SH: Single player mission packs, hopefully. More clothing shops. I don't see more explorable areas coming and we'll probably just get stuck with lame ass multiplayer crap that I'll play once and never again.

JDG: Are you the first person you know to finish the game?

SH: Yes, actually. Thank god its over, too. I have a life to get back to.

JDG: What's next on the horizon for you?

SH: Getting 100% over the next couple months. Maybe some traveling. If Disney'd sponsor me, I'd go to Disney World...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He had zero support from his girlfriend.